Saturday 14 December 2013

Empire Skatepark Christmas Poster Photo Shoot With Elliott Simmons

I'm always pleased to be asked to take a photograph, whether it be a mug shot, group or skate photo it's just nice to think someone wants you to take their photo. I'm also happy to help my local indoor park in any way I can, so win - win.
I'd heard they wanted a photo for their Christmas party poster and that they had something in mind and when I got to the park for skate only night on Wednesday, I noticed a message on my phone from Harry asking if I was coming down and would I shoot a pic.
As you'll see in the pictures below, the boys had decorated the entire park in Christmas attire including a giant Christmas tree over the door gap. I'd worked out pretty much what they were after walking into the back room to find a pair of wings, a tinsel halo and a wand.
It was Elliot Simmons taking one for the team on this occasion with a f/s blunt slide to top the tree.





Support skater owned and get yourself down to Empire for the Christmas Party.
You can see Empire's video Countdown to Christmas on their Facebook page