Saturday 11 January 2014

Happy Halloween!

This is a very short post as there is only one photo to show you.
It was taken at the Empire Skatepark Halloween Jam back in November of last year. I wasn't able to post this shot until now, but I've just heard I can so here it is... a little out of context.
Blackwell came to the jam dressed as Brandon Lee off of The Crow and after a very busy night of hammers, I had to get one of him in the air!
Cerven is in the mask and Jordan is barely made up in the background. He'd been trying a flip out of a smith on a sub box for ages and his face paint had run all over his face.
Lee Blackwell - method
I documented the rest of the night in my earlier post, Empire Skatepark Halloween Jam, go take a look if you want.

Empire Skatepark, Colchester, Essex, UK.