Friday 14 November 2014

North Skateboard Magazine Advert


October saw another of my photographs being used by Milk Skateboard Co in an advert placed in North Skateboard Magazine for the Missing & Molotov decks (available now!).
I'm very pleased with this one taken at the Magistrates Courts in Norwich, UK a few months back. The day began in fine drizzle; That rain that just makes everything just a bit too wet to skate but not enough to drive you inside. I remember Dan telling me on his arrival he'd consulted his phone on the matter of precipitation and it was sure to clear up later in the day. I couldn't see it myself, but sure enough the clouds cleared and the spots dried up. It ended up a very successful day. Apart from Matt falling in a pond that is.
A small number of prints of this ad are currently available to purchase at www.pauljackson.photography. So, if you want to hang it on your wall or give it as a gift give the link a click.